What’s it all about?
Incite Coaching uses the Gibson Banning method, which is a brand-new psycho-spiritual model of transformation.
This structured approach will help you personally move through what stops you and gives you a way to create immediate and lasting change in your life and the lives of your clients.
The Gibson Banning method is an already done for you template – a step-by-step protocol – that takes you from where you are now to a confident, excited, and passionate coach that knows their life and work is making a huge difference in the world. And the best part is, this model is so structured you can begin using it to create happy, paying clients right away.
Is This For You?
You Know This Certification Course Is For You If You’re Ready to:
- Make real changes in your life.
- Create a successful business.
- Stop going it alone and find the business AND the coaching support you need.
- Finally learn a method of coaching that smoothly integrates the mind, body, and soul, as well as supports both left and right brain people.
- Make a huge difference in the life of your clients and the world.
If you have a Vision For Your Life and business, We will help you to turn it into reality
But what’s so different about this program?
Distinction Based Learning…
The difference between The Gibson Banning method and almost every other program out there is that they teach within the same paradigm of cultural beliefs and programming that’s causing the problems in the first place. Like Einstein said; you can’t change a problem with the same thinking that created it. This is why we use a distinction based learning model that allows people to make choices outside their normal paradigm. Until these new choices are distinguished for us we don’t even know that they exist.
The Gibson Banning Method takes everything that you think you know and turns it inside out.
This course is an 18 week journey through a series of these distinctions, or key differentiations laid out in a particular sequence that has been proven to change the paradigm in which we see ourselves, others, and the world.
Here are just a few of the distinctions that you’ll discover and explore during the 18 weeks
Many coaching systems teach about core values, but we explore values and how to integrate them into your life in uniquely different ways. For example, you will learn the difference between “Aspirational Values,” and “In Order To Values” which keep us trapped in our traditional cultural paradigm, and “Life Priority Code” and “Dynamic Values,” which change the paradigm of our thinking and awaken us to new possibilities.
We believe that the mind – because of the many ways it is conditioned – is in constant protection and defense mode. This is why we first deconstruct our past conditioning and learn to distinguish new choices. Then we give the mind something productive to do – something different than what it’s used to. This is necessary for us to relax enough to open up and experience our true and much more authentic nature and gives us the ability to utilize our other inherent resources.
Understanding vs. Agreement
Do Want vs. Don't Want
Cooperation vs. Manipulation
What Occurs vs. My Story
Being Heard vs. Being Right
Values vs. Strategies
Commitment vs. Attachment
Chosen Values vs. Cultural Values
What You Get:
- Enrollment in the level I certification training. (See the FAQ for details)
- 18 video sessions – each a little over an hour.
- 2 Monthly Q&A calls – each call will last an hour and a half depending on your questions.
- In-depth feedback on your certification test and once you successfully pass, certification in the Gibson Banning Method and the ability to use the title: Certified Incite Coach.
- The ability to coach clients one-on-one using the Gibson Banning Method
- Permission to use the certification logo on your marketing material.
- The possibility of coaching client referrals, both from your listing on our website and from our own marketing efforts.
- The first years licensing fee, A one-year membership in the Incite Coaching Community – which includes; an interactive community, inspiration, accountability, marketing, and sales support, and much, much more.